MUSEUM
"ERZE, GOLD UND MINERALE"

The former Gewerkenhaus, the house of the former operators of the copper mine,

dating from 1594, houses Rainer Mrazek's amazing collection of minerals.

As a mineral collector and idealist for decades, he was the founder of the museum and the

driving force behind the restoration and opening of the copper mine as a show mine.
 

Historische Kupferzeche am Larzenbach
Sonnhalb 21 | 5511 Hüttau
☎ phone: +43 6458 7103
✉ email: info@kupferzeche.at

salzburgerland-card-cffa9d69.png
1.png
Logo Kupferzeche neu.png